UCLA lodging are available through the PaperCept Registration as optional tickets.
1. Primary option: A limited number of the UCLA De Nerve Residence Hall is available for purchase on the IFAC Papercept registration site as optional tickets. September 6 check-in and September 9 check-out dates are fixed. De Nerve is a short 5 minute walk to the conference meeting location. Each room has a private bath and buffet style breakfast is included. Room options are single, double, and triple occupancy. The price list below is flat rate, i.e. no additional taxes or surcharges:
UCLA De Neve Residence: 9/6-9/9 (3 nights, including breakfast, flat rate, 100 rooms available until sold out or July 28)
- Single Occupancy: $480 for 3 nights
- Double Occupancy: $570 for 3 nights
- Triple Occupancy: $720 for 3 nights
The tickets are available until sold out or July 28
2. Secondary option: A small number of the UCLA Luskin Conference Hotel rooms are available for purchase on the IFAC Papercept registration site as optional tickets. Luskin Hotel is across a circle drive from the conference meeting location. Single or double occupancy is available. Breakfast is not included. The price listed below are flat rate, i.e. no additional taxes or surcharges:
UCLA Luskin Hotel 9/6-9/9 (3 nights, flat rate, 25 rooms available until sold out or July 28)
- Single or Double Occupancy: $870 for 3 nights
The tickets are available until sold out or July 28.
3. Other options arranged by yourself:
UCLA Health Tiverton House: https://www.uclahealth.org/tiverton/
Map of hotels adjacent to UCLA Campus:
UCLA Covid Policy for On Campus Housing and Meeting Activities:
The Policy of the occupancy is as follows: To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to University’s staff, guests, and attendees, Producer shall confirm that each of its invitees is (a) fully-vaccinated (i.e., at least two weeks have passed since the invitee received the second dose in a two-dose series, or at least two weeks have passed since the invitee received a single-dose vaccine), or (b) shows a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours prior to event (both PCR and antigen test are acceptable). The Producer shall submit to University a true and correct written attestation confirming full vaccination (or negative COVID testing) status (“Attestation”), as described above. All invitees must comply with universal indoor masking regardless of vaccination status. If for any reason Producer cannot provide the above-described Attestation, Producer will then require all invitees to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status, whether indoors or outdoors. Please note that University protocols, and those of local health authorities, may be updated periodically and Producer and all invitees shall comply with the highest applicable standard.